Cousin Sex is the seventh episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show. It is the third installment in the Thomas franchise It is the fourth dreamworks film to be Distributed by Paramount Pictures and the very first Thomas film to be Distributed by paramount
- Neville (debut)
- Casey Jr. (Debut)
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mavis [cameo]
- Skarloey [cameo]
- Lady [cameo]
- Diesel 10 [cameo]
- Spencer [cameo]
- Arthur [cameo]
- Henrietta [cameo]
- Bertie [cameo]
- Jack ]cameo]
- Madge [cameo]
- Harold [cameo]
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Henry's Tunnel
- Ffaquar Station
- Puni Mart
- Brendam Docks
- Coal Mine
- at the band concert on the poster princess is misspelled as prinses
- also at the concert there are clones of the audience in the background that keep disappearing and changing seats.
- Reference to The Donut Sneakers is used.
- This is the first episode to use MS Paint.
- This is the last episode to use Traditional Paper Faces.
- This is the only episode to use both traditional paper faces and Ms paint
- The first apperiance of Neville and casey Jr.
- Tille is never mentioned in this but when Thomas gets out of the carriage there is a just married on it its possable that he got back from his honeymoon with tille
- When Thomas says the line when I'm. Not in my canicle bedroom filling my direy with stickers, his mouth moves
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.