Cousin Neville is the seventh episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show. It was the first episode to contain stills and edited shots.
- Neville (debut)
- Casey Jr. (Debut)
- Annie and Clarabel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mavis [cameo]
- Skarloey [cameo]
- Lady [cameo]
- Diesel 10 [cameo]
- Spencer [cameo]
- Arthur [cameo]
- Henrietta [cameo]
- Bertie [cameo]
- Jack ]cameo]
- Madge [cameo]
- Harold [cameo]
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Henry's Tunnel
- Ffaquar Station
- Puni Mart
- Brendam Docks
- Coal Mine
- At the band concert on the poster, Pretty Princess is misspelled as Preety Princass.
- also at the concert there are clones of the audience in the background that keep disappearing and changing seats.
- Reference to The Donut Sneakers is used.
- This is the first episode to use MS Paint.
- This is the last episode to use Traditional Paper Faces.
- This is the only episode to use both traditional paper faces and Ms paint
- The first appearances of Neville and Casey Jr.
- Tille is never mentioned in this but when Thomas gets out of the carriage there is a just married on it its possible that he got back from his honeymoon with Tillie.
- When Thomas says the line "When i'm not in my canopy bed, I'm filling my diary with stickers", his mouth moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.