James's Wishes is a short of Thomas the Trackmaster Show.
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Coal Mine
- Sodor Steamworks
- Gare Montparasse
- This is the second St. Patrick's Day short of the series.
- Reference to Percy's Wishes is used.
- This is the first Thomas the Track Master Show holiday short to feature Ramahfool's voice being deeper due to puberty.
- Thomas's driver could've unlocked the doors of the shed.
- Neville could've been painted back to normal at the steamworks
- it is unknown how James was able to fit in the car
- when James is time traveling on the present time board it says march 9th but st. Patrick's day is march 17th
- Ramahfool: everyone
- (After Nevill is turned red) Nevill:"Oh man, this is so embarrassing! James, change me back by using your third wish."
- James:"Nah, you look cute this way."
- Thomas:"You must do exactly what Nevill says or I will post this shunt me sign on the back of your tender!"
- James:"Alright my last wish is to have Thomas locked up in his shed!"
- Thomas:"what?!" (He is locked in his shed) Hey! get me out of here right now James no one locks me up!"
- James:"Well Thomas, next time you bribe me, I'm bribing you!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.