The Great Discovery is the first episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show.
|The Great Discovery|
April 18th, 2008
When Dennis comes to Sodor, Thomas is scared because he bullied him
- Thomas (debut)
- Henry (debut)
- Gordon (debut)
- James (debut)
- Percy (debut)
- Dennis (debut)
- Mike (debut)
- Sir Topham Hatt (debut)
- Toby ( non speaking cameo )
- Emily (does not speak)
- Mavis (does not speak)
- Arthur (does not speak)
- Bertie (does not speak)
- Edward ( debut,cameo)
- Spongebob Squarepants (cameo on TV)
- Ghost Rider (mentioned)
- Patrick Star (cameo on TV)
- This is the first episode of Thomas the Trackmaster Show
- This episode is likely to be an inspiration from the Tomy Thomas and Friends episode Knock-Out Thomas.
- Mike is an inspriration from Big Mikey from Tomy Thomas and Friends.
- Bachmann Thomas makes an appearance for the very first time
- This is the only episode not to use the intro and end credits, probably because it wasn't posted to YouTube when it was made.
- This is one of the only episodes where there is a drawing on Tidmouth Sheds it is also the only episode where the turntable sounds like a toy piano when it turns,
- this is the only episode where Thomas is referred to as Tommy in this case by James.
Goofs/ Errors Edit
- Sir Topham Hatt has a calendar with 59 days in August, and 3 days in May.
- The fax and vacuum change.
- James:"Welcome to our boot camp! Is this the boot camp? Uhh, yeah this is the boot camp."
- James:" If you want to get the bacholorette number 1, she will have to be intradative of you! If you want to be like a princess, you've got to act like a princess and be a princess."
- Gordon:"Aww! He misses him!"
- James: "Oh my gosh, Spongebob, save him!"
- Thomas: "INSANITY! INSANITY!"
- Thomas: "That's Ghost Rider, I think."
- Percy: "And I think Thomas bit me once."
- Sir Topham Hatt: "And there's Easter, oh it's Easter? Not really, *laughs* "
- (Last Lines) Narrator: "Good-bye, folks."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.