Thomas and Tillie is the second episode of Thomas and the Trackmaster Show.
|Thomas and Tillie|
April 24th, 2008
Henry Gordon James and Percy are watching T.V when Thomas comes in Tidmouth Sheds. James tells Thomas about an engine named Tille : the little engine that could. Thomas has a crush on Tille. Thomas gets sent to the works. Tille arrives on Sodor and marries Thomas This serves as a sequel to Thomas the great discovery.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Lady (cameo)
- Arthur (cameo)
- Billy (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Bulgy (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- tillie (debut/only appearance )
- This episode may have inspired Tomy Thomas and friends episode 9 : Thomas in love
- This is Thomas's favorite episode
- this is the first episode to use the opening and end credit.
- this so far marks the only appearance of Tillie she never made another appearance on the show besides being mentioned in Ask Thomas
Thomas comes to the sheds when James and the other engines are watching TV. James shows him a picture of Tillie, The Little Engine That Could and Thomas falls in love with her. Thinking he's sick, James takes Thomas to the doctor to see Nurse Jack. Tillie appears at the end and she and Thomas get married.
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Henry's Tunnel
- Coal Mine
- The Windmill
- Gordon's Hill
- Brendam Docks
- Crovans Gate Works
- when James , Percy and Henry take Thomas to nurse jack Percy is in front James is in the middle and Henry is in the back but in the next shot Henry is in the middle and James is in the back.
- henry has a huge hamster hamsters can grow to be 30000 pounds but due to its water wate it never would have been able to stand on its hind legs
- also when they take Thomas to nurse jack they are on statiion 5 but the sigin reads station 9
- when Thomas first meets tillie there is a big gem and some ice cream between them 2 seconds later the gem and ice cream are gone
- James: "Nurse Jack! Nurse Jack! Our friend Thomas is sick!"
- Jack: "Luckily, I have the perfect solution. Do you mind taking a little knowledge please?"
- James: "Sure."
- Jack: "And just for starters, I'M NOT A FOOL YOU DUMBO!! This is just another mistake that I can't help because of you guys.